FORM 150 (DIVORCE CASE) WHAT I NEED TO PUT IN THE QUESTION 1 AND 5 IF I´M NOT WORKING? . I AM A HOMEMAKER.

Marina Del Rey, CA |

I'm getting divorced in California. I do not have job and therefore I have no income. i have more than 12 years of marriage. I'm filling out the form 150, and I'm worried because I dont know what i have to put in the form FL 150 in number 1. (Employment information) and in number 5. (Income) . since I got married I did not get no job and no money. I have always been a homemaker. should I leave these blank spaces? My last job was 10 years ago as a hairdresser in mexico. Thanks for your comments

On form 150, item 1, leave itesm 1(a) thru 1(3) blank.
    at Item 1(f) If unemployed, date job ended: you answer this question, and indicate you have not worked in 12 years.
    For wages, item 5(a) you indicate zero, if that is wha you haveearned.
    Please note that this answer does not constitute legal advice, and should not be relied on, as each situation is fact specific, and it is not possible to evaluate a legal problem without a comprehensive consultation and review of all the facts and court pleadings filed in the case. This answer does not create an attorney-client relationship

2. Under number 1 put "Homemaker" and put that date you got married as your start date.

3. You can either leave No. 1 blank, or put in "homemaker". Your income in No. 5 is "zero". Make sure you write in that your last job was as a hairdresser in Mexico, 10 years ago.