Forgot to notify USCIS about change of address (Green Card holder)

Asked almost 2 years ago - Honolulu, HI

Hi there!
I'm a Green Card holder (Extended another 10 yrs) and I sold my place in the end of this February. I didn't know I should have notified USCIS about my change of address within 10 days. Another problem is that I supposed to move in to my friend's house, which address is mentioned on the documents to Escrow company, "For IRS From 1099-S Reporting For Real Estate Transactions, (Proceeds From Real Estate Transactions) as "Forwarding Street Address (your address after closing)". But my friends changed their mind so that I didn't moved in there and I moved in another friend's house. In this case, should I inform only the current address , which actually I moved in, to USCIS ? Or should I include the address on Form 1099-S, which address I ended up NOT moved in as well? Please help!

1. Alexander Joseph Segal

5

1

Best Answer

Answered . Do it now. It is not a big deal

2. F. J. Capriotti III

5

1

Answered . Mail your AR-11 now ... use your current address ... send it via certified mail.