Forgot to list address on N400

New York, NY |

I went through my files last night and realized that I used to live in one address temporarily while looking for a house to purchase. I'd say about 2-3 months (can't remember now), but I forgot to list that one on the N400 form. Do you think that's considered bad moral character for withholding information? What should I do? Should I volunteer to correct that during interview or wait until the IO asks? I am so worried now that this may be a big deal.

1. Explain at the interview.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

2. Explain at the interview.

3. Don't worry at all. You're just fine. Let them know at the interview that it was an honest mistake and you'd like to correct the application now.

Free Consultation Anywhere in USA | 626-399-4194 |ICannHelpYouNow.com | John1Davidson@gmail.com

4. You can make a correction at the interview.

PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- franco@capriotti.com -- www.capriotti.com -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Also, keep in mind that this is an INTERNET BLOG. You should not rely on anything you read here to make decisions which impact on your life. Meet with an attorney, via Skype, or in person, to obtain competent personal and professional guidance.