Foreclosure in Washington state

Asked over 2 years ago - Seattle, WA

In a Foreclosure in Washington State does the Foreclosing Trustee have to notify you again if the previous foreclosure sale was postponed past 120 days? Or, can they just reset the sale for 90 days out without notifying you?

Is it a "fresh" foreclosure that has to follow all of the same laws as though the first foreclsoure didn't exist (or happen) or are there legal shortcuts?

1. Answered . The trustee is required to notify the borrower about sale dates, after 180 days of the first sale date the trustee will have to reset the dates to correct the amounts due and other clerical issues.
    see :
    http://apps.leg.wa.gov/documents/billdocs/2011-...

Good Luck