Foreclosure florida.If request for production & a compel motion to that is also ignored what is the next step to take pro se?

Miami, FL |
Filed under: Discovery Civil motions

summery judgement?or can i do a motion for admissions as well?

1. You're in WAY over your head, and you're going to lose badly. Get smart and get a lawyer. Today or tomorrow, if not sooner. Good luck.

My responses to questions posted on www.Avvo.com are NOT legal advice because I am NOT your lawyer, you are NOT my client, and we do NOT currently have an attorney-client relationship. My responses are based solely on the very, very brief facts which you provided. However, if you would like to consult with me personally, please feel free to contact me via e-mail at Eugene@TampaConsumerLawyer.com, or via telephone at (727) 712-3333. Thank you !

2. My colleague is correct, you have reached a point where legal assistance is needed. You have a general idea, but not enough to take it further.

To answer your questions, you need to set the Motion to Compel for a hearing, and if they do not comply with an order which compels discovery the next step is to move for contempt.

You can use all the tools and mechanisms for discovery under the rules of civil procedure, typically Rule 1.280 through Rule 1.380.

I hope you found this response to be of assistance. This response shall not be considered the rendering of legal advise but instead a general response to a general question. While Avvo is a wonderful resource, nothing can be a substitute for an in-depth consultation with an attorney in the jurisdiction in which the law is to be applied. This response shall not be deemed to create an attorney-client relationship, nor shall it create an obligation on the part of the attorney to respond to further inquiry from the questioner.

3. You will need to set the Motion to Compel for hearing. It will not get ruled upon otherwise. I strongly suggest that you retain an attorney to help you defend against foreclosure, as my colleagues have stated. Many attorneys on here, including myself, offer free initial consultations and affordable rates.

Natalie Guerra-Valdes
    (954)764-7878
    nvaldes@valdeslawfirmpa.com
    www.valdeslawfirmpa.com

The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. The information contained in this Website is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter. No recipients of content from this site, clients or otherwise, should act or refrain from acting on the basis of any content included in the site without seeking the appropriate legal or other professional advice on the particular facts and circumstances at issue from an attorney licensed in the recipient's state.