For what reason can American embassy delay my passport application renewal

Asked about 1 year ago - Houston, TX

If I had my warrants and Indictment dismissed I like to know any other reason for delay and can American embassy let me with passport and can I complain the embassy

1. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

6

Best Answer

Answered . For any legitimate reason the embassy personnel sees fit, and that includes lots and lots of reasons, including, but not limited to national security, law enforcement, public safety and etc.

2. John P Corrigan

3

1

Answered . I added "immigration" and "passport" to your category so you get the correct avvo attorneys to look at your post...."discrimination" (your chosen category) would have been more of an employment category so hopefully you can now get a response from immigration attorneys.

3. Ji Min Kim

Pro

3

1

Answered . I agree with my colleagues. Could be national security,etc.