For those in F2A filing I-485 based on pending I-130, what option do you select on part 2 of I-485, since option 'a' says to

Lancaster, PA |

attached an approval copy of I-130 petition.
Do you just select option h and write that PRIORTY DATE IS CURRENT, AND I-130 IS PENDING? Thanks.

The issue is that your I-130 needs to be approved, not just that your priority date is current. Until you have an I-797 that indicates your I-130 has been APPROVED, you cannot mark 1a. No other option on the form applies based on the information you've provided.

Just answer by typing "see attached" and indeed attach a receipt of the pending I-130.

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

Yes

(213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration experience. His response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

Recommended articles about Immigration