For the green card interview,whats the best way to show the photos we have ? should we print like 3 on one paper ?

Valparaiso, IN |

We have many photos since we met and i am not sure what to take with me ,should i print them on regular papers or make an album?,not sure if the IO is going to look at all of them

8 1/2 by 11 paper, labeled, 2 - 3 photos per page.

The above is intended only as general information, and does not constitute legal advice. You must speak with an attorney to discuss your individual case.

2. You could bring an album, or just bring the photos in an organized pile. Some IOs might want to take a brief look at photos, others won't even ask to see them. It all depends on the IO, and also on the overall strength of your case. I suggest you consult with an immigration attorney before your interview, to have the best chance of success.

(734) 369-3131. This communication does not establish and attorney-client relationship with the Law Office of Michael Carlin PLLC or any individual member of the office. Confidential information should not be sent through this form.

3. There is no right or wrong way to present them. You can just bring the originals for the officer to view (can be on regular paper, can be in an album - however you want to do it, but they will not view an electronic device like a thumb drive, so be sure it is hard copies). If they want copies, they will make them. If you want to bring courtesy copies, there is no harm in that either. Congrats and good luck!