For the Deferred Action i have everything needed , but i have 4 misdemeanors

I know its on guidelines , but it isnt on the "you must prove" list so is there a (loop hole)? Or when i turn 18 can i expunge record and submit forms to qualify ?

Austin, TX -

Carl Michael Shusterman

Carl Michael Shusterman

Immigration Attorney - Los Angeles, CA

I agree with my colleague.

Obadan Unuigbojie Iziokhai

Obadan Unuigbojie Iziokhai

Immigration Attorney - Worcester, MA

One of the requirements for DACA eligibility is that you must not have been convicted of 3 or more misdemeanors (significant or not). However, consult with an immigrationattorney to help review you criminal record and advise you accordingly.

Thomas Esparza Jr.

Thomas Esparza Jr.

Immigration Attorney - Austin, TX

there are no loop holes but all things are possible in state court. and there is the exceptional circumstance exception. go see a specialist in immigration on this one, not one of the $550 daca special attorneys that advertise all over. tom

Nicklaus James Misiti

Nicklaus James Misiti

Immigration Attorney - New York, NY

The only way you are going to have any chance of solving your issue is if you speak with and retain a criminal immigration attorney. There is no "loop hole" and if you apply pro se under such a presumption you are asking for problems.