For the Deferred Action applications, do I have to send 2 separate money orders or just one of 465$

Asked about 2 years ago - Southfield, MI

I know the work permit is 380$ and the biometrics is 85$ but i don't know if it has to be two separate money orders

1. Heather Louise Garvock

Pro

3

Answered . One money order is fine. Make sure that you fill-out the money order properly and make it out to the Department of Homeland Security (no abbreviations).

I would especially encourage you to talk to an attorney before filing if you have any arrests, citations, convictions or other contact with the police and or criminal justice system. Even seemingly minor crimes like a DUI can result in denial and possibly an NTA.

2. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

4

Answered . Read the instructions.

3. F. J. Capriotti III

4

Answered . Just 1 is ok .... as is having an attorney help you. It isn't as simple of a process as it appears to be.

___________________________________________________________
    Franco Capriotti - Senior Immigration Counsel
    CAPRIOTTI INTERNATIONAL LAW
    franco@capriotti.com -- 1-503-803-0055 -- www.capriotti.com
    SKYPE MULTI-PARTY VIDEO AVAILABLE