For the Deferred Action application, it says to send two passport photos, where can I take those?

Detroit, MI |

where can I go to take passport size photos.?

1. At any passport picture taking place, such as Costco, Target, Sam's club and/or their Michigan equivalents.. And not to forget FedEx stores..

2. I agree with my colleagues.

(213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration experience. His response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

3. I a located near detroit and for the deferred action applications we do, I use the photo store next to our immigration law office. Passport photos must comply with immigration requirements.

This information is for general purposes only based on very limited information. It cannot be relied upon without consulting an attorney who can properly assess your case.