For the AOS interview based on marriage,is it necessary to take the forms (485,130.. that i have already mailed to them ?

Asked over 1 year ago - Rockford, IL

We have an interview coming soon, is it important to take those forms that we have already mailed to USCIS like I-485, I-130,I-864..with us, we signed and mailed them,so now i have to refill them again, is it OK to sign new ones and take them ? does the local office have them now? or they expect us to bring them again ..the interview notice asks for form I-864 unless its already filed ?

1. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

6

Answered . You do NOT need to bring the Forms you are mentioning to the interview. USCIS will already have them in your file. What you should instead bring is ample documentary proof substantiating your lives together as husband and wife since the marriage.

2. Dhenu Mitesh Savla

Pro

3

Answered . Yeah I agree with my colleagues. They have the forms. You need to bring evidence of your relationship and originals of all certificates.

Dhenu Savla, Esq.
    SwagatUSA, LLC
    www.swagatusa.com/attorney

This answer does not create an attorney-client relationship and is not meant to be relied upon as legal advice.
  3. F. J. Capriotti III

4

Answered . No need to bring new forms.

But, hopefully you made copies and you should review them prior to the meeting.

Read the appointment notice closely.