For NOID my lawyer responsed to uscis but no answer form USCIs and its more then 60 days now. What can be my options.

Asked almost 3 years ago - Acworth, GA

I am on h1b and my family went for H4 stamping in New Delhi and my case was sent back to uscis and then I got NOID which was responded on 10 Aug 2011.

Thanks

1. C. C. Abbott

1

Answered . You have an attorney assisting you. You need to have a frank discussion with your attorney and ask these questions. Your attorney has access to all of your immigration history and can give comments on the pros and cons of your options.

2. Christian Schmidt

1

Answered . 60 days are a nanosecond in the immigration world - almost. Have your lawyer inquire about the status.
    Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

3. Ekaette Patty-Anne Eddings

Answered . Direct your concerns at your lawyer.

Goodluck.

4. J Charles Ferrari

Answered . You have an attorney. He/she knows the facts of your case. We do not. You need to ask your questions from your attorney.