For NOID my lawyer responsed to uscis but no answer form USCIs and its more then 60 days now. What can be my options.

Acworth, GA |

I am on h1b and my family went for H4 stamping in New Delhi and my case was sent back to uscis and then I got NOID which was responded on 10 Aug 2011.

You have an attorney assisting you. You need to have a frank discussion with your attorney and ask these questions. Your attorney has access to all of your immigration history and can give comments on the pros and cons of your options.

Legal disclaimer: The statement above is provided by CC Abbott is based on general assistance and not intended to be a legal opinion because not all the facts are provided. The person requesting information and all others reading the answer should retain an attorney who is permitted by the state bar within the jurisdiction who can examine the complete facts and provide a legal opinion on your case. All information provided in the above answer and other information provided by CC Abbott does not create an attorney/client relationship within any state of Federal law.

60 days are a nanosecond in the immigration world - almost. Have your lawyer inquire about the status.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

This response does not contitue and attorney client relationship and attorney does not assume any liability for aforementioned response to inquiry until such relationship is formally established.

Direct your concerns at your lawyer.

You have an attorney. He/she knows the facts of your case. We do not. You need to ask your questions from your attorney.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

Recommended articles about Immigration