For how many immediate relatives Can I file Form I-130s at one time? Is there any total Household income restrictions?

Boston, MA |

I'm getting a US citizenship soon, Can I file separate applications in the same mail package for my three sisters (two are married), one brother (married) and parents?

1. There is no restriction on the number of family members you can sponsor. Financially- take a look at the poverty guidelines to see of you can meet the affidavit of sponsorship requirements.

Business Immigration Attorney. For H, L, J, EB5s, PERM and EB1/2/3 Petitions. Call 800-688-7892 or visit www.ImmigrationDesk.com. Law Office of Anu Gupta. The advice suggested here is for general information only. It is not to be construed as legal advice. We promise to zealously represent you - but as with any legal matter, we cannot predict the approval of your case based on our past successes. Each case is different. If you are in a similar situation, we would recommend that you contact us to discuss your case.

2. For as many as you can financially support on an affidavit of support.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

3. There are no restrictions on number of petitions you may file. There are financial guidelines, however they will come into play after the 1-130 is approved (which will take roughly around 10 years for siblings).
    Hope this helps and good luck.

The above is NOT legal advice, and is NOT intended to be legal advice. No Attorney-Client relationship is created through the above answer.

4. You can mail them all in one package, but I would put each petition in it's own envelope.

There is no limit as long as you can show that you earn above the poverty guideline. You do not have to show this at the time of the filing, but at the time the cases are sent to the National Visa Center.

Remember, the cases you are filing for your siblings will take at least 10 years, so for now, it is more important to show that you can support your parents (their cases will take about a year total). If you don't qualify by yourself, you will need a co-sponsor.

I would recommend hiring an attorney to file the cases for you, whether myself or a colleague.

Law Office of Marc Taylor, Esq. PC, www.usavisanow.com, 888-645-6272, info@usavisanow.com , 224 W. 4th Street, Suite 200, New York, NY 10014 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

5. No restriction on numbers. When you are eligible to sponsor there is a household income requirement, however if you do not earn enough to meet that requirement you may need to find a joint sponsor. Additionally, I recommend filing the applications in separate mail packages.

Ellie Mosko Attorney Ellis Porter, PLC 2701 Troy Center Dr., 410 Troy, MI 48084 Phone: 248-519-9900 Fax: 248-519-9901 Email: ellie.mosko@ellisporter.com The information I provide on Avvo is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice or create an attorney client relationship

6. There is no limit. You must have the financial resources to complete the affidavit of support for all immigrating at the same time.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

7. No limit.

Law Offices of J Thomas Smith J.D., Ph.D 11500 Northwest Freeway, Suite 280 Houston, TX 77092 713-LAWYER-2 www.MyImmigrationLawyer.info NOTE: Responses are for the education of the community at large and is not intended to be "legal advice." No attorney-client relationship is established by responses or comments.

8. please see this link below:

http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-864p.pdf

J.W.LAW, Office locations: Quincy & Worcester, MA, New York Tel. 617.221.3030 If you find the attorneys' answers are helpful, please thank the attorneys by marking their answers "helpful" or "best answers" so that they can get their credit from AVVO. The attorneys donate their time on AVVO to answer legal questions for free merely contribute their legal advice and do not create any legal representation relationships.

Form I-130 (alien relative) topics