For deffered action i765 worksheet

Phoenix, AZ |

For deffered action i765 worksheet as my annual income i put 0 because im not working and for my annual expenses i put 0 and assets i put zero but i explained that i wanted to be finnancially independent from my mom is that ok or should i have put something else

1. You CANNOT list your expenses as "zero"! You must list your best estimate for clothing, food, lodging (accommodation, rent, etc.), transportation costs and so on and so forth.. If you don't prove "economic necessity", you will not be issued the EAD. Dont' be afraid, list all your possible expenses!

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

2. I agree with my colleague.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

3. I agree with the other attorneys, list all your expenses. I also recommend consulting with an immigration attorney to review your application.

AAA Law Firm 614-300 2884 Absent a signed representation agreement with this firm, answers to your posted questions should not be construed as legal advice nor does it create an attorney/client relationship.