For DACA I need to proof that i've been living here in the US from June 2012 to present day?

Asked over 1 year ago - Round Rock, TX

I have been living with my girlfriends parents since 2011 and I was wondering if I can use that as proof that I have been living in the US since then because i have nothing else to proof ive been here since 2012?

1. Daniel Patrick Hanlon

3

Answered . To the extent that you lack objective evidence of your residence in the US, you may provide sworn declarations from your girlfriend's parents attesting that you have lived with them. For DACA, you must have proof of residence in the US from June 15, 2007 through June 15, 2012, however, to be approved.

2. Cindy Medina

1

Answered . you have to prove that you have been here since June 15, 2007. Get creative - almost anything with your name and date will suffice. If you have been working then a letter from your employer(s); letter from church, school, etc. Considering your issue with finding documentation I suggest you retain an attorney to help you. My office is currently taking DACA cases, if you would like a consultation we can set one up over the phone or skype.

3. J Charles Ferrari

2

Answered . "For DACA I need to proof that i've been living here in the US from June 2012 to present day?"

Yes, among other things.

4. Anu Gupta

Pro

1

Answered . I agree with my colleagues.