For Blanket L1 B , Does company submits I-129 to USCIS ?

New York, NY |

For Blanket L1 B , Does company submits I-129 to USCIS ? or Only prepare this I-129S and send it to employee?

1. Employee presents the blanket I-129S at the consulate which the employer previously sent him/her.

Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

2. Both are required: first, the company must file the blanket petition with USCIS. When sending an individual applicant to the Embassy with an I-129S, the supporting documents must include a copy of the Notice of Approval of the underlying blanket petition, with the list of all named subsidiaries and affiliates related to the blanket petitioner.

This is general information only. It is not intended as a substitute for legal advice, and does not create an attorney-client relationship. For legal advice specific to your circumstances, you must consult an attorney in a confidential setting, not in an online forum.

3. As my colleague correctly pointed out, both.

The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter,not should it be viewed as establishing an attorney client relationship of any kind.