Food stamp fraud

San Antonio, TX |

MY SITUATION IS LIKE THIS I WAS RECEIVING FOOD STAMP FOR QUITE A WHILE,I REALIZED ONE DAY I MIGHT BE GETTING OVER PAID,SO I CALLED THEM AND TOLD THEM THIS,THINKING THEY WOULD JUST LOWER MY FOOD STAMPS TO MAKE THE DIFF. THE NEXT THING I KNOW I WAS TOLD I HAD TO GO SEE AND INVESTIGATOR ABOUT THIS,SO NOT FEARING I DID ANYTHING WRONG I WENT AND WE TALKED FOR LIKE 2 HOURS,AT THE END OF THE MEETING SHE TOLD ME SHE WAS WRITING IT UP AS A MISTAKE, BUT HER BOSS MAKES ALL THE FINAL SAYING IN WHAT HAPPENS, SO I WENT ON WITH MY LIFE WORKING AND TAKING CARE OF MY CHILDREN, WELL I CHECKED THE MAIL THIS MORNING AND I GOT A BAD SHOCK, I GOT A LETTER DATED TWO WEKS AGO SAYING I HAVE TO CALL AND FIND OUT WHEN MY COURT HEARING WAS, SO I CALLED AND THE MAN ON THE PHONE SAID HE WAS WAITING FOR THE WARRANT TO COME OUT, THAT I SHOULD KEEP CALLING UNTIL IT DOES AND THEN TURN MYSELF IN, IT SAID I WAS OVERPAID LIKE 3000 DOLLARS, NOW I'M SCARED TO DEATH I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO GET A PUBLIC DEFENDER AND SHOULD I TRUST THIS GUY AND TURN MYSELF IN, HE SAID THEY WOULD MOST LIKELY DROP THE BOND BEINGS I'VE NEVER BEEN IN TROUBLE FOR ANYTHING IN MY LIFE, IS THIS TRUE, I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO, I CANT AFFORD TO GO TO JAIL NO ONE WILL BE ABLE TO TAKE CARE OF MY CHILDREN, THE FATHER IS HAVING MENTAL ISSUES, SORRY FOR THE SPELLING IN THIS QUESTION, [name omitted]

SORRY FOR ALL THE CAPS MY COMPUTER IS BROKE

1. You need to retain a criminal lawyer immediately. In all likelihood, the situation can be reversed, but you need immediate representation. Do not talk with anyone until a lawyer is retained.

2. I hope that you retained a criminal attorney for you.