Flying to hawaii

Asked over 1 year ago - Long Branch, NJ

I have applied to deferred action i have done my finger print and i m still waiting on the answer of it,i was wondering if i could go to hawaii with my foreighter passport?i m know it s a national fly but i don t know i have gone to FL,NV and i was fine but since Hawaii is over the sea i m kind of afraid what do you guys think?some people have told me i ll be fine and since i m on immigration process they can not deport me is that true?thank you

1. Dean P Murray

1

Answered . For you, travel to Hawaii is no risky than travel to any other airport in the continental U.S. Immigration status is not an issue when traveling domestically. This does not mean to say that travel is risk free. There is always a risk that you will be detained if do not have valid immigration Status and are nevertheless present in the U.S.

2. Alexander Joseph Segal

Answered . Hawaii is domestic travel. Any form of government issued ID is ok. I did not say US government only.

3. Yolanda Navarrete

Answered . I would wait until deferred action is approved.