Flat Fee Uncontested Divorce Rates in Houston, TX.

Houston, TX |
Filed under: Divorce

I'm looking for a flat fee divorce attorney in Houston, TX. How much would it cost and how do I find an attorney? We don't want to split any debt or retirement plan, we don't own a property and no kids. Thanks.

1. the best way to find an attorney is to call around in your area or the local bar associations.

IF YOU FOUND THIS ANSWER "Helpful" or " The Best Answer" YOU CAN THANK ATTORNEY RADDATZ BY MARKING IT SO because Avvo awards the attorney points. MS. RADDATZ is donating her time and talent by answering questions to help those in need of legal information. This is NOT a consultation and in no way creates an attorney-client relationship. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS PERSONALLY CONSULT WITH AN ATTORNEY IN YOUR LOCAL AREA who has specific expertise in the area of law you are asking about.

2. I currently offer full service uncontested divorce representation in Harris County, from start to finish, on cases with no children and simple property divisions, for $1,000 including the filing fee. Feel free to call my office at (888) 404-0777 for a free phone consultation. Also, I discuss my uncontested divorce practice on my website:

The information provided by this attorney is for general guidance only, and is not to be considered as advice specific to any particular person, legal matter, or case. For specific advice regarding any legal question or matter, you are encouraged to consult a qualified attorney in the appropriate jurisdiction. If you wish to consult with Mr. Little regarding your legal matter, you may contact him at (888) 404-0777.

3. Attorney Randy Duncan met for lunch last week. He's doing some flat-rate work. Look on this website & call him. Tell him that I gave him your name. I think you will like him. If there are no children and no property then it appears that you have a simple divorce. Good luck!

4. Our fees start at $400 with no children and only personal property. This includes filing fees of $232 in Harris county.

5. I offer very reasonable flat-fee rates as well as do-it-yourself kits that include all of the paperwork and a consultation on the process of going to court yourself. I can work with you to find a price that will fit the needs of your situation. Call me at 281-944-5290.

This is not legal advice and is only intended to provide a minimum amount of information for the purpose of helping you determine whether you should obtain assistance from a lawyer. I can not offer legal advice without knowing the full facts of your case. If you would like to speak with me further, please give me a call.