Skip to main content

Flashed by photo radar in Sierra Vista AZ in March. I was driving a rental car. I live in MD

Sierra Vista, AZ |

A month after the "flash" I received an Arizona Traffic Ticket and Complaint in the mail for "speed greater than reasonable and prudent" It shows my speed was approximately 47 in a 35. Is it true I have to be personally served and therefore can ignore this ticket unless I am served? I live out of state and Redflex does not operate in MD, so may not serve me here. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. A police officer from AZ, who is a friend of a friend, said to ignore it and not open the doors to strangers. Seriously! I guess officers don't like cameras taking their place on the streets! Who can blame them??

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


If you get ticket you must contact an AZ traffic ticket attorney to deal with it.

Traffic tickets topics

Recommended articles about Traffic tickets

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer