Skip to main content

First time offender class c feloney child abuse or neglect.I have no idea what to do or what to expect? whats best advise anyone

Springfield, MO |

i have not been able to retrieve my belongings or see my child or have any contact for 6 months as part of bond stipulation.DFS however does not have any restrictions for me just say i have to take parenting class and do mediation.Have I been denied from seeing my child illegaly?

Attorney Answers 1


You need to talk to your attorney about this. If your attorney only handles criminal cases, ask for a referral to a domestic relations attorney.

Mark as helpful

Child custody topics

Recommended articles about Child custody

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics