First amendment right vs. A complaint from person about my lawful expression? Unlawful arrest

Asked over 1 year ago - Burlington, WI

Following my arrest for open carry in a school zone, I took to the street in front of the police dept to express my "un-happness" at having other rights violated. It was a peaceful expression but I was then arrested because some one complained that my holding a Liberty sign and without a bull hon yelling about the injustice my family has suffered. Made them " in fear for their safety" I said nothing to this person, and had video proof of this but my film was erased by law enforcement

1. Sean Patrick Lewis

1

Answered . Were you really on the street? Or on the sidewalk? What was the arrest actually for?

The answers to these and other questions your attorney might ask will be useful in determining how best to move forward.

I wish you luck.

2. Mickey David Larson

1

Answered . How was the film erased? I'm not licensed to practice in your state, but if I were, and if the evidence supported your assertions, I would handle your claim for free. If you can't find a local attorney to handle your case, go to www.scofflaw.com and contact him. I wish you luck.

3. Harry Edward Hudson Jr

Answered . Some one may have to prove the charge for your post arrest actions. See an attorney. File a colmplaint against the agency with the county civil grand jury and with the state's attorney general.