Finding out an inmates release date?

Asked over 2 years ago - Buffalo, NY

how do you find out an inmates actual release date after there sentenced and in county prison? I called the jail and they say they dont give out that information and I also checked vinelink and they dont have it either. He is at erie county correctional facility at 11581 walden ave. alden,ny 14004. Is there a websie or phone number I can call to get the information?

1. 2

Answered . You can check the department of corrections website. I've included the link below?

2. 2

Answered . If the person is at a County jail the information won't be on the State Corrections' web site. You might not be able to find out. However, the inmate should be able to. If you were the victim, you may have the right to be told the date.

3. Answered . It is not public information. The inmate can find out from his counselor!

Joseph A. Lo Piccolo, Esq.
    Immediate Past President, Criminal Courts Bar Association 11'-12'
    Hession Bekoff & Lo Piccolo
    1103 Stewart Ave, Suite 200
    Garden City, NY 11530
    516-408-3666 (o) / 516-408-3833 (f)
    Jlopiccolo@hbclaw.net