Final hearing for removal proceedings

Forest Hills, NY |

I have a final removal proceedings hearing, my question is if they decide to deport me and i am not gonna sign voluntary deportation.
Is there another hearing for final deportation proceedings ???
Can i apply for appeal???
How much time do i have ???

I DO HAVE AN ATTORNEY !!! AND NONE OF U ANSWER MY QUESTIONS!!! Is there another hearing for final deportation proceedings ??? Can i apply for appeal??? How much time do i have ???

1. If you have a 'final' individual calendar hearing before an immigration judge coming up ... YOU NEED AN ATTORNEY.

IMMIGRATION LAW PROFESSOR for 10 years -- LEGAL DISCLAIMER: This answer is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship.

2. I agree with my colleague. You really should hire an attorney.

The answer to this question is general in nature and is based on the limited facts presented in the question. This answer does not create an attorney-client relationship and no such relationship will be formed with Mr. Yakzan until a formal consultation is conducted at his office.

3. Hire an attorney ASAP! You shouldn't be handling a removal proceeding on your own.

Morales Law Firm P.A. 2100 Coral Way Ste 703 Miami, FL 33145 (305) 851-7856 This response is not offered as legal advice, but is only a general informational response for public interest. No one reading this is authorized to claim that an attorney client relationship exists with this writer or the writer's law firm.

4. If you have an attorney, you need to speak to them regarding your case.

Legal disclaimer: The statement above is general in nature, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.