Filling i485

Newport News, VA |

in part 3 of i485 form there is a question about my Current USCIS status and when it expires on.
I came with B1/B2 visa which was expired long ago . So, what i should write in form? and when it expires?
Thanks

Thank you for your answers dear lawers..I just dont understand what particularry write in box "when it was expired"..its about my last day visa or what?

Just type in "out of status". Don't be afraid. Nothing will happen. This will not disqualify you.

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

2. just say expired. This will be problematic unless you are adjusting status based on marriage

3. Out of status annotation would be sufficient.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

4. Be honest. Stating that you are out of status would be the only accurate thing to say.