Filling I-485 and I- 675.

San Antonio, TX |

Advice me pls, which is better: filling I-675 together with I-485. Or alone?
Because if I've understood right, filling it together with I-485 saves you money ( i don't need to pay fee for I-675). But the problem is, if i file and send them together it will take longer time to get my I-675 approved? Thank you.

Is it possible that you're talking about the I-765 work permit?

If so, YES file at the same time ... it's FREE!!!

PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship.

Absolutely! I agree with my colleague. And don't worry, filing them both together won't slow anything down..

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

File the I-485 and I-765 together.

The answer provided here is general in nature and does not take into account other factors that may need to be reviewed for a more precise answer. You should consult with an immigration attorney before taking any action. The answer here is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship.