Fill out my petition for dismissal i don't no how to

Asked over 1 year ago - Los Angeles, CA

misdemeanor can be expunge or is it only felonies

1. Nicholas Milan Loncar

Pro

8

Answered . The expungement you're talking about is a dismissal under PC 1203.4. Both misdemeanors and felonies can be expunged if you were granted probation and have completed probation.

Have you finished your probation? If there's still time left but you've complied with all requirements, you or an attorney may seek to have your probation terminated early.

2. Brian Russell Michaels

Pro

5

Answered . HIRE A LAWYER.

3. Michael Kevin Cernyar

Pro

2

Answered . They are quite difficult even for a young attorney so don't feel bad. I have had many clients tell me that they will file it themselves after they hear my quote of $999. Soon after they give it back to me. I encourage you to retain an experienced attorney so its done right the first time.

Many respectable attorneys offer a free consultation. Call around and locate an attorney you feel comfortable with.

4. Forest Michele Wilkerson

2

Answered . The best thing is obviously to hire an attorney. If you can't afford an attorney, you should contact the Public Defender Office - they may help you for free or minimal fees. Otherwise, there is good information online and you can try to do it yourself. If it is not granted now, you file it again in the future when you can hire an attorney to help you with it.