Skip to main content

Filing suit against a public agency in Virginia: file notice of tort first then HRC complaint?

Fairfax, VA |

Do i need to file notice with agency first, then file complaint with HRC/EEOC or the other way around? They're aren't many free consults in n.Va for this type of stuff. Also, any thougts on letters to judges/county board...etc? Thank you.

Attorney Answers 1


Employment lawyers often offer free consults. Have you tried the find a lawyer feature on Avvo?

I hope you found this response to be helpful. If so, please click "best answer" and/or "helpful." Avvo is a a very useful resource, but does not create an attorney-client relationship, and cannot replace an in-depth consultation with a lawyer.

Mark as helpful

Lawsuits and disputes topics

Recommended articles about Lawsuits and disputes

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics