Filing N400 is it really necessary to send a copy of front and BACK of LPR card?

Asked over 1 year ago - Willimantic, CT

I renew my card on 2009.

1. Dean P Murray

1

Best Answer

Answered . Yes, that is why they have specifically included the words "front and back" in the instructions. If you are experiencing difficulties at this stage, I would strongly recommend that you consult an immigration lawyer. These applications are kept on file in USCIS and can negatively affect any future applications that you submit for an immigration benefit.

There is much more to our profession than filling out forms. There is a lot of analysis that occurs behind the scenes. Get a lawyer and do it right the first time. Repeating anything in the world of immigration is on a time scale of months or years. As a result, it can easily cost you more time and money to obtain an immigration benefit on your own than if you use an attorney. Plus, keep in mind that there are significant “opportunity costs” as well. (A good example is where someone has to re-submit a work permit application and wait a few additional months before working).

If you appreciate the time spent preparing this answer, kindly consider marking it BEST ANSWER or HELPFUL. Good luck to you.

Dean P. Murray
    The Murray Law Firm
    560 Sylvan Avenue
    Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632
    T: (201)875-2600
    F: (201)549-8700

2. Philip Alan Eichorn

Answered . Yes, send in both back and front.

3. Tripti Sharad Sharma

Answered . Yes.