Filing N400

San Francisco, CA |

Hi,
I have been permanent resident since oct 2010 and residing continuously in the USA with my husband I just filed my n400 last week . Unfortunately , just got the news l of a family death abroad ....can I travel or I have to wait till I get the biometrics appointment?

1. You can travel. There is no obligation to wait for the biometrics appointment before traveling.

2. Please accept my condolences. You can travel. Your family will notify you of when the biometrics appointment is so that either you can be back or ask for another date.

This is not legal advice and a client attorney relationship is not created. For a free consultation call (718)234-5588.

3. You can travel and if needed, reschedule the biometrics.

The above is intended only as general information, and does not constitute legal advice. You must speak with an attorney to discuss your individual case.