Filing form I751 with a hardship waiver. What are the odds for denial ? Processing times?

Asked about 1 year ago - Alexandria, VA

I got married on August of 2011 couple moths after filled for a green card . Receive my green card on 2012 now the time of expiration is coming and unfortunately we got divorced . She won't file with me again . Forgot to mention I have a us born child with a different woman . But I have the full custody since she's married and decided he could live with me . Will he be a good ground for immigration to allow me to stay here? ( I do have some documents, bills , etc from our marriage but I guess not enough to convince USCIS)

1. Carl Michael Shusterman

Pro

15

Answered . You must be able show that your marriage was bona fide.

2. Samuel Patrick Ouya Maina

4

Answered . If you think you do not have enough documents to convince USCIS that your marriage was bona fide, this would be a good time to hire an attorney to help you with the application.

3. Peter Anthony Jabaly

Pro

2

Answered . You must show that your marriage was bona fide. You should hire an attorney in your area to at least review your case. I'm in your area and provide free consultations.