Filing for green card through marriage, are there any other fees besides $1490?

Asked over 1 year ago - San Diego, CA

Hi, I am married to a USC , I came to US on visa, I'd like to know if there are any fees to the USCIS besides $420 ( I-130), and $1070 ( I-485 + I-765 )= $1490 ? I have already done the medical exam at the civil surgeon office ( I-693 ). i am not applying for I-131.

1. Michael Hugh Carlin

5

1

Best Answer

Answered . Those are all of the fees required at this time. Don't forget to submit the I-864 (but no extra fee is required for that).

If you wish to submit an I-131 as well, you may do so, and there is no extra fee for that either, if submitted along with, or after, the other forms.

I suggest that you consult with an experienced immigration attorney to be sure that everything is in good shape and to ensure the best chance of success.

2. Carlos E Sandoval

2

2

Answered . Those are the only fees with USCIS. You will also have to pay for the medical examination which could be a couple of hundred dollars.

3. Matthew L. Kolken

Pro

2

1

Answered . Here is the USCIS official page that contains all of the instructions and forms: http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem...

4. Karen-Lee Pollak

2

1

Answered . Those are all the fees but submit an affidavit of support