Skip to main content

Filing complaint

Orlando, FL |
Filed under: Immigration Appeals

where can I file a misconduct complaint on a Virginia immigration lawyer?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


The following link will provide you information about the attorney discipline for attorneys admitted to practice law in Virginia: There is also information about how to file the complaint.


You can file a complaint with the Board of Immigration Appeals or with the Virginia State Bar Office of Bar Counsel.

The answer provided here is general in nature and does not take into account other factors that may need to be reviewed for a more precise answer. You should consult with an immigration attorney before taking any action. The answer here is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship.


With the Virginia Bar Association.

Immigration topics

Recommended articles about Immigration

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer