Asked about 2 years ago - Fairfield, OH

If you have typos on your filed motion, how do you submit those corrected pages to the motion that was filed?

Attorney answers (2)

  1. Christopher Lee Beck


    Contributor Level 19


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . You typically file a whole new motion titled Amended Motion ...

    The responses of Attorney Chris Beck to any questions posed on Avvo do NOT establish an Attorney-client... more
  2. Kyle J Bristow

    Contributor Level 13

    Answered . If the motion has "typos," it more likely than not has other things wrong with it, too. You should consider consulting with an appellate attorney who can properly file an appeal for you.

    Good luck!

    No attorney-client relationship is established via The material posted by Kyle J. Bristow, Esq., is for... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

17,061 answers this week

2,339 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

17,061 answers this week

2,339 attorneys answering