Filed EEOC charge at the beginning of this year, few months later EEOC have been trying to dismiss my charge for two weeks

Troy, MI |

After few months of EEOC file charged because the employer requested extension and they made investigation and provided false information. Luckily I have my document proofs and made my own investigation providing EEOC with a complete file with documents and information the EEOC and my investigator were defending the employer BADLY I asked her to let me know if they want open investigation once they read my file if they won't I will talk to my employer to handle the case

1. It is not clear what your question is. If the EEOC issues a no cause finding, you will will receive a right to sue letter, which provides you with a deadline to file a complaint in court. Make sure you meet that deadline if you intend on pursuing your case. If you want to confer with an employment attorney regarding your case, you can find employment lawyers through www.nela.org. Good luck.

This response is for general purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice. This response does not create an attorney-client relationship.