Fighting a traffic ticket

Asked over 1 year ago - Monroe, NY

is it at anyway even possible to dismiss 2 child car seat ticket's or at least make it O points.

Attorney answers (5)

  1. Eric Edward Rothstein

    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Hire a local traffic court lawyer for the best results.

    I am a former federal and State prosecutor and have been doing criminal defense work for over 16 years. I was... more
  2. Yefim Rubinov

    Contributor Level 17


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Yes to both, but hire a lawyer

  3. Terri Beth Kalker


    Contributor Level 15


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Of course it is possible and even probable. I did just that today. Terri B Kalker 718-793-1900

  4. Scott J. Corwin


    Contributor Level 18


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . As the responding attorneys have suggested, you may want to hire an attorney to help you with your case. Best of luck.

  5. Harold N. Dee

    Contributor Level 7


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . Yes its possible to have the 2 tickets dismissed, maybe the car stop was problematic or the issuing officer is not on the job anymore. Whats more likely is that an experienced traffic attorney will be able to plead guilty on your behalf to one or two lesser offense in full satisfaction.

Related Topics

Personal injury accidents

The most common personal injury accidents are the result of traffic accidents. These include accidents involving cars, motorcycles, bikes, and more.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

26,961 answers this week

3,100 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

26,961 answers this week

3,100 attorneys answering