Fighting a traffic ticket

Monroe, NY |

is it at anyway even possible to dismiss 2 child car seat ticket's or at least make it O points.

Hire a local traffic court lawyer for the best results.

I am a former federal and State prosecutor and have been doing criminal defense work for over 16 years. I was named to the Super Lawyers list as one of the top attorneys in New York for 2012 and 2013. No more than 5 percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by Super Lawyers. Martindale-Hubbell has given me its highest rating - AV Preeminent - in the areas of Criminal Law, Personal Injury, and Litigation. According to Martindale-Hubbell”AV Preeminent is a significant rating accomplishment - a testament to the fact that a lawyer's peers rank him or her at the highest level of professional excellence." Fewer than 8% of attorneys achieve an AV Preeminent rating. I also have the highest ranking – “superb” – on Avvo. Feel free to check out my web site and contact me. The above answer, and any follow up comments or emails is for informational purposes only and not meant as legal advice.

Yes to both, but hire a lawyer

As the responding attorneys have suggested, you may want to hire an attorney to help you with your case. Best of luck.

Of course it is possible and even probable. I did just that today. Terri B Kalker 718-793-1900

Yes its possible to have the 2 tickets dismissed, maybe the car stop was problematic or the issuing officer is not on the job anymore. Whats more likely is that an experienced traffic attorney will be able to plead guilty on your behalf to one or two lesser offense in full satisfaction.