Felony warrant and child custody

Asked almost 2 years ago - San Francisco, CA

Spouse has a felony warrant against her for cutting me from child. Child has been living with her for more than a year, and I have had very limited access. Can I get child custody on the basis of the felony warrant?

1. Harry Edward Hudson Jr

2

Answered . You can ask for it, whether the court grants it or not is another matter. You may have other legal issues in your fvor. You need a family law attorney.

2. James Louis Miller

Pro

1

Answered . Your question is a little vague, "cutting me from child"? Are there orders currently in place? You can ask for anything but the court will use factors from the Family Code with best interest of the child being priority. You need to speak with a family law attorney in your area.

3. Greg Hagopian

Pro

1

Answered . A felony warrant for what now? If you give more information, I'll give you the best answer I can.