Felony converted case closed

Epping, NH |
Filed under: Felony crime

I am filling out a job application. If the charge was a felony but it says converted case closed, what exactly does that mean. When they ask whether it was dismissed, deferred, acquitted, convicted, what do I put- converted?

1. If you were convicted and judgment was entered against you, unless the judgment was vacated by the sentencing judge or an appellate court, it is still valid no matter what title the clerk's office puts on it. If you have a question, call the attorney who represented you in court.
    THESE COMMENTS ARE NOT LEGAL ADVICE. They are provided for informational purposes only. Actual legal advice can only be provided after consultation by an attorney licensed in your jurisdiction. Answering this question does not create an attorney-client relationship or otherwise require further consultation.