Felony charges- immigration

Fort Worth, TX |
Filed under: Immigration Green cards

In October of 2012 my brother was charged with three federal felonies. He had his own business and he was employing illegal immigrants. He was charged with employing illegal immigrants and aiding and obaiting. Also his green card expired in July 2012. Will he be deported? What are going to be his possible consequences? If he is ordered to remove from United States will he have to face jail time in America?

1. If he is convicted he could be jailed. If he is convicted he could be deported as well. Consult with an attorney BEFORE his felony cases move to far in the court system.

Samuel Ouya Maina, Esq. 415.391.6612 s.ouya@mainalaw.com Law Offices of S. Ouya Maina, PC 332 Pine Street, Suite 707 San Francisco, CA 94104

2. If he is convicted he looks at jail and depotation. Seek counsel.

3. He will likely be deported. He needs an immigration attorney and a criminal defense attorney immediately.

Macy Jaggers's answer to a legal question on Avvo does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Ms. Jaggers offers everyone a free consultation to discuss their case. Feel free to call her office at 214-365-9800 to make an appointment (phones are answered 24 hours) or visit her website at www.macyjaggers.com for more information about her services and recent victories.

4. You need a criminal defense lawyer and an immigration lawyer ASAP. My firm does both and I would be happy to point you in the right direction. Call me if you want a FREE consultation.