Felony 23153(a), Felony 23153(b), Felony 20001(a), Felony 11377(a) all under CVC...whats the best hope for me in this situation.

Chico, CA |

First time being charged with anything i just was at the wrong place at the wrong time...I just want to get an idea of what mess im got my self in and what can i do to help my self get out of this.

Best thing you can do is get an experienced DUI attorney. Don't try to handle this yourself, you will only be getting in more trouble.

You will need to request a DMV hearing within 10 days from the accident or risk having your license automatically suspended. Contact a local attorney immediately, they can request the hearing for you, discuss the details of the arrest and go from there.

Any information provided through Avvo.com in response to a question is not, and cannot be considered a formation of any Attorney-Client relationship. Questioner understands that the nature of this system allows only for a cursory review of case information, and more detailed information should not be divulged in this public forum. As such, Questioner is recommended to contact an Attorney in order to discuss the full details of their case and a more specific advisement of potential rights and liabilities.

You need to consult with an experienced DUI attorney as soon as possible. I do not know the facts of your case, but the charges are serious.

First off...11377 is Health and safety code...

This is a case that deals with possession, DUI, and from the charge conduct that shows disregard. You need an attorney to really look at the facts to begin fighting for you.

It is key that you hire the best locally experienced criminal defense attorney to represent you that you can afford. You should obtain a free consultation as soon as possible. Good luck.

You start by consulting with a lawyer, in person, in the office to explain the details. There are too many variables for any attorney on this website to explain the possible outcomes. Most criminal attorneys will provide a free consultation.

Get help fast - you need it. good luck