Felon charged with PC3455 and PC211. . . Help.!!

Asked over 1 year ago - Citrus Heights, CA

My fiance was arrested for a warrant in Sacramento County (paroled in Humboldt, so violation). He was transferred up to Humboldt, and now online it says his charges are PC3455 and PC211.

I don't know where these warrants randomly popped up, but how much time is he facing and what is a PC3455(A)? I want to know what to prepare for since I can go to his court date. What can I do for him?

Attorney answers (3)

  1. Jerome Jacques Haig

    Contributor Level 11


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . The first section (3455) relates to his parole violation, but PC 211 is robbery. That may relate to a new charge, especially if his paroled offense was something different.

    However, an arrest charge does not mean he will be charged with the offense. Since he is already in Humboldt, if he is charged with robbery, it is from an incident in that county, not Sacramento County. Otherwise, Sacramento would have held him until that charge was resolved.

  2. John M. Kaman


    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . What you can do for him is help him raise the money to hire the best criminal attorney available. It sounds like he is very early in the process so you and he have time to shop around.

  3. Gayle Anne-Marie Gutekunst

    Contributor Level 17


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . My colleagues have given you helpful information.

    I would just add this: if his court date is an arraignment, he will be in and out of court in 5 minutes. Your time would be better spent having a regular jail visit.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

26,704 answers this week

2,996 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

26,704 answers this week

2,996 attorneys answering