Felon charged with PC3455 and PC211. . . Help.!!

Citrus Heights, CA |
Filed under: Criminal charges

My fiance was arrested for a warrant in Sacramento County (paroled in Humboldt, so violation). He was transferred up to Humboldt, and now online it says his charges are PC3455 and PC211.

I don't know where these warrants randomly popped up, but how much time is he facing and what is a PC3455(A)? I want to know what to prepare for since I can go to his court date. What can I do for him?

The first section (3455) relates to his parole violation, but PC 211 is robbery. That may relate to a new charge, especially if his paroled offense was something different.

However, an arrest charge does not mean he will be charged with the offense. Since he is already in Humboldt, if he is charged with robbery, it is from an incident in that county, not Sacramento County. Otherwise, Sacramento would have held him until that charge was resolved.

What is a though.? His violation was not reporting(since he wasn't in the county in the first place) and the 211 warrant is from Humboldt. He has already went to his first court date and he doesnt have bail, so does that mean he probably wont get bail at all or is there a chance he might.? His second court date is on the 2nd, bailbonds said it might be his sentencing court date. Does this mean they found him guilty.? I just want to know whats going on.

Jerome Jacques Haig

Jerome Jacques Haig

If he is in custody on a parole hold, it does not matter what bail the court sets; he won't get out. If he is charged with robbery, I think it is unlikely that he pled guilty already. My guess is his case is still pending. I don't understand your question "what is a though?".

Sorry, I meant what is exactly.? And there is no proof that he "robbed" someone because we weren't in Humboldt at the time of this warrant and everything. I believe that someone could be blackmailing him and saying they witnessed him or something. Bailbonds told me it could be an old warrant with new charges, whats this mean.? I would have to explain to you in more detail. He got out of prison In August for possesion of a sawed-off. Served a little under a year. And we checked in with his parole officer and has NOWHERE to go so we moved down to Sac with his mom. As for the parole hold, he was put on hold by his parole officer, so how long do you think he is looking at.?

Jerome Jacques Haig

Jerome Jacques Haig

I wish I could give you a good answer but without looking at the police report, investigating the case, and knowing his complete criminal history, I simply can't. I suggest you contact his lawyer at the next court date.

I dont believe he has one. He just has one appointed by the court, so can I contact that lawyer.?

Jerome Jacques Haig

Jerome Jacques Haig

He does have a lawyer and that is the person appointed to represent him. You definitely can and should contact that attorney. He should be able to answer all of your questions.

Alright., thank you. I'm looking into getting him a lawyer.

What you can do for him is help him raise the money to hire the best criminal attorney available. It sounds like he is very early in the process so you and he have time to shop around.

His second court date is on the 2nd, bailbonds said it might be his sentencing court date. Does this mean they found him guilty or is that where they decide if he is guilty or innocent.? And in order for someone to be guilty of 211 doesnt there have to be some sort of proof that it happened, because we havent been in Humboldt in a long time.

My colleagues have given you helpful information.

I would just add this: if his court date is an arraignment, he will be in and out of court in 5 minutes. Your time would be better spent having a regular jail visit.