Fee's for filing i-130/. i-765/. i-485/ i-1

Asked about 1 year ago - Washington, DC

I need some help. my application was rejected due to the checks amount being incorrect. I filed i -130 $420 / i-485 $1070 / and i- 765 $385.... I don't know where i went wrong? Help!!!

1. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

3

Answered . Read the rejection notice . It tells up what remedial action to take and how much the correct fee for the I-130 should be: $420. Resubmit with the correct fee, leaving the rejection notice on top.

2. C. C. Abbott

1

Answered . You need to use the information located on the USCIS homepage that has the current fees and the proper way to send in fees with applications. Many older forms exist on the Internet with incorrect information.