Skip to main content

Father refuses to let mother see her 3 children, neither have legal custody, law enforcements wont help out, what are her rights

El Paso, TX |

its been 3 days, father is avoiding her calls and text messages, refusing visitation, unmarried couple, common law, father has criminal record and unemployed,

Attorney Answers 1


Consult with a family attorney, it sounds like you will have to get the family courts involved now.

Good luck,
Eric Gruetzner

Mark as helpful

Child custody topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics