Farmer's Market has changed rules and made me leave. I am disabled and can't stay as long as new rule requires.

Evansville, IN |

Last 3 years I have left at noon because I can not stay on feet any longer nor take extreme heat later in the day. New market manager has instituted new rule and even though she took my money and knew I left at noon last year told me I must stay full time and can not start taking my tent down early or she will not have a place for me the following week. Do I have any recourse?

Not enough facts here to understand the relationshiop of you to Farmer's Market (am not familair with it but can guess). So if you are a vendor to F/M or you are an employee or potential coop partner all makes a difference in recourse you may have. Best speak with a labor/employment lawyer in IN as there may be some kind of discrimination claim (federal of State) you can make as it relates to the medical infirmity you have and how they treat you. They may have no duty to you or perhaps they do....Good luck and I hope you health improves.

My answer is not intended to be giving legal advice and this topic can be a complex area where the advice of a licensed attorney in your State should be obtained.