Family violence

Asked over 5 years ago - Hartsville, SC

if your spouse has accused you of family violence, but you can prove that you did not do it. That she holdss the family violence and you can prove it with hospital records. she is doing this because you left. you have two children and you can prove that she has done physical harm to herself, will the judge rule in your favor and could you get custody of your children, at the time of the hearing can you ask the judge for custody of kids. that her mother has a department of social services case against her right now, were her own daughtrer is in the foster care system.

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Edgardo Rafael Baez

    Contributor Level 18

    Answered . I hate to speculate on what a judge can do, but its possible. Contact a local attorney.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

24,935 answers this week

2,985 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

24,935 answers this week

2,985 attorneys answering