Family problems and emancipation

Spartanburg, SC |

I live with my mother because my stepaunt and stepuncle did not want me anymore. I am 16 and I am old enough to get emancipated but I hope there is an easier option. The story is that my grandparents have custody of me but do not want me to live there anymore since my grandfater got put in jai because he hit me and they blame me for him getting sent. My mother does not have custody of me and my father gave up his rights. I feel like I would be safer on my own. Everyone in my house smokes weed everyday multiple times a day and my mom's bf makes me do everything around the house and he has been abusive before. My grandmother says if I get a job then she will provide me a trailer of my own rent free. Are there any easier ways to leave my mother's house

Respectfully, I have already answered your question at:

http://www.avvo.com/legal-answers/how-can-i-get-out-of-this-situation-291755.html

Again, good luck!