Family law question, newborn

Asked 6 months ago - Sacramento, CA

My newborns blood tested positive for marijuana, neighbors who live by us use their cannabis card to smoke weed in the halls of the closed in apartment complex , they also smoke near our window because our second floor apartment is By the pool area, where they smoke , one apartment tenant who was growing had an electrical fire in the backyard that luckily no one was injured beside extensive fire damage to one side of the property and fence . What is going to happen, please advice, I just became a father and I don't want to lose my son. God bless

1. Andrew Stephen Roberts

Pro

3

Answered . My suggestion is to file a police report and to move! Get a restraining order.

ANDREW ROBERTS CRIMINAL AND TRAFFIC TICKET DEFENSE ATTORNEY
  2. Greg Thomas Hill

3

Answered . I believe you already posted this question and I answered it. Please refer to my earlier answer and good luck.

3. Jennifer J Wirsching

3

Answered . THC cannot get into an unborn child's bloodstream via second hand smoke. Get a good family attorney to deal with CPS if they are involved.