Falsely accused of sexual abuse by mother !

Asked 11 months ago - Long Beach, CA

I have primary physical custody of my 2 yr old daughter. Mother has taking me back to court with false allegations of abuse by me, these claims has been DIS-PROVEN by DCFS. Mother knew she was telling lies when it was done and I am well aware of family law code 3027.1 . My question is what documents do I file with the courts to ask the Judge to sanction her under family law code 3027.1 ? Do I file an OSC; and if so what other documents along with it ?

1. Tobie Brina Waxman

1

Answered . Start with FL-300; See also: http://www.courts.ca.gov/documents/fl300info.pdf

2. Michael John Harrington

Pro

1

Answered . DCFS can sustain allegations or close the file as "unfounded". They don't typically "disprove" allegations or establish innocence. Due to a higher standard of proof facing the government in juvenile dependency court , cases may be unfounded by DCFS then founded in family court. You should focus on defending the action , certainly request sanctions and attorney fees. Sanctions are by noticed motion.

3. Nancie Yomtov

Pro

Answered . It is sometimes possible to have the court determine that the allegations were factualy untrue. Check with a juvenile dependency attorney to help you with the process.