Skip to main content

False rape claim

Anoka, MN |

the top judge in anoka has a son name tyler and my ex girlfriend dating him she calming rape and its not even true i have evidence

Attorney Answers 3

  1. what is the question?

    If this answer was helpful, please mark it as helpful or as a best answer. This answer is for general education purposes only. It neither creates an attorney-client relationship nor provides legal guidance or advice. The answer is based on the limited information provided and the answer might be different had additional information been provided. You should consult an attorney.

  2. You keep posting this. The answer to the question you have not asked is to consult with an attorney.

    We do not have a client/attorney relationship until you make an appointment, we discuss your case face to face, I accept a retainer, and we explictly agree to enter into representation.

Personal injury topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics